Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Regional Sales Rep., (Senior Living - BC)
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 21,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Regional Sales Rep., (Senior Living - BC)
Location: Richmond, BC
- We're looking for a highly motivated and proven new business development specialist to make significant impact and growth in the British Columbia Senior Living market.
- This person is an individual contributor and will play a key senior contributor role in a growth-oriented market through a broad range of self-directed market needs-analysis, consultative selling and marketing initiatives.
- The Regional Sales Rep., reports to the Regional Vice President, Sales and is an individual contributor role.
Ideal candidates will typically possess and demonstrate the following:
- Personal Accountability
- Influencing Others
- Goal Achievement
- Results orientation
- Self Starting
- Self Management
- Solid business acumen
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Proven track-record in successful B2B (business to business) 'Hunter' sales
- Strong business acumen and expert negotiation skills
- Experience working with a structured sales management methodology
- Superior relationship management and ability to establish contacts and credibility with senior level management buyers
- Experience developing financial projections to support complex, long term contracts
- Strong ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team on major projects.
- Possess valid driver’s licence
- Previous experience in Senior Living or food service & hospitality is strongly preferred
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.