Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Technical Bid/Proposal Writer (contract)
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Technical Bid/Proposal Writer (contract)
Location: Flexible (Richmond, BC preferred)
- We have an immediate, short-term contract (2-4 weeks) opportunity for a Technical Writer supporting our Sales team with Bids & Proposal writing and development
- Ideally based in Richmond, BC, the Technical Writer, plays a key role in ensuring that appropriate bid responses are submitted accurately and within the required time frames.
- The ideal candidate will have experience responding to Request for Proposal’s by performing proposal analysis, developing complex proposals and project cycle time lines
- As the Proposal Writer, you will be tasked with reviewing existing materials. You will compile, organize, develop or rewrite, edit drafts for accuracy, clarity and coherence
- You will develop content that utilizes effective graphical representation
- In addition, you will design, format, and update standard proposal templates, to include outlines, themes, action items, etc., consistent with industry proposal methodologies
- You will work with appropriate business development, sales, program management, and financial personnel to develop plans and schedules for proposal efforts using established practices and address specific RFP requirements
- An important part of the job will be to establish best-practice for bid materials through effective writing with a succinct approach to responding to bid requirements
This position will require travel
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Available immediately
- Experience in strategic bid writing, large and complex documents
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Ability to effectively use graphical representation of data
- Strong organizational and time management skills with proven ability to multi-task
- Superior communication skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to travel on short notice as required
- Excellent customers and clients relationship skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) with a proven ability to use and create templates
- Experience in healthcare support services and/or contract services industry
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.