Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Marquise Hospitality [Senior's Living & Retirement]
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
The Marquise Group Division of Compass Group Canada specializes in facilities and property management, hospitality services, and customer service. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 100 different locations across Western Canada providing services to airports, commercial buildings, educational facilities, retail centres and healthcare industry.
Position: Operations Manager
Location: Richmond, BC
Reports to: General Manager
Overview: Supervises the servicing of assigned accounts and is responsible to ensure that the work performed on these accounts conforms to projected budget costs, quality standards and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients on an ongoing basis to discuss areas of concern, report on deficiencies and obtain any new assignments.
- Attends regular meetings with client and the operations team.
- Directly reviews and controls budgeted hours and expenses for all assigned locations.
- Hires, promotes, transfers or disciplines employees in assigned accounts.
- Provides resolution of day-to-day issues within assigned accounts.
- Inspects the worksite on a regular basis to ensure the delivery of services is consistent with the work specifications and required quality assurance and customer standards.
- Requisitions and maintains necessary equipment and supplies for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for the overall safety of all personnel and ensures that equipment is in safe working condition.
- Periodically reviews efficiencies of operations and assists General Manager in improving and upgrading standards, work schedules, etc.
- Perform other assigned duties as needed or directed by the General Manager.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Minimum of five years experience in a cleaning environment.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of equipment, cleaning systems and products.
- Ability to foster positive customer relations.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to be on call must also be flexible with hours of work.
- Strong leader with the ability to motivate and influence staff in a positive manner.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.