Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Supervisor, Call Centre & Patient Transport
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 26,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.8 billion in 2013. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £17.6 billion in 2013.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Crothall delivers facilities management and engineering, asset energy management, housekeeping, laundry and linen, call centre support and patient transportation. Crothall’s client base includes over 800 hospitals across Canada and the U.S.
||Postion: Supervisor, Call Centre & Patient Transport
Location: North York General Hospital, Toronto, ON
- Have some good Supervisory experience and a great Can-Do attitude? Join our Terrific Team managing the support services department at North York General Hospital.
- We need a Supervisor, Call Centre & Patient Transport to assist in supervising the operations of multi-tasked service employees at this high-profile, acute healthcare facility in Call-Centre and Patient Transportation and related services.
With a 'Can-Do' attitude and 'Passion for Excellence', the primary mandate of the Supervisor is to ensure the highest quality, safety and patient well-being as it is affected by the Call Centre & Patient Transportation teams.
- This role supervises all aspects of staff scheduling which include but not limited to, generating the master schedule, calling in replacement staff as needed, creating daily sign-in sheets, managing time-off requests and managing / updating the electronic payroll system.
- The Supervisor is also responsible for effecting customer service inquiries and client communication
- Maintain the highests level of cleanliness in assigned areas, Quality Assurance, planning and coordinating project work to ensure that proper frequencies are maintained, health & safety
- Participate in staff selection process, interviewing candidates as needed and also will ensure that staff receive proper orientation and ongoing education, monitoring and coaching.
This position requires schedule availability for days, mid-shift and weekend shifts.
Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- A Great Attitude!
- 2 + years supervisory experience
- 1-2 + years experience in a call-centre environment.
- Strong, results-oriented work ethic with a passion for quality and customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize
- Proven problem-solving skills both one-on-one and in group situations.
- Utilize a participative approach to managing staff.
- Ability to function appropriate under stressful conditions.
- Understanding of budgeting processes and awareness of profit and loss concepts.
- Solid proficency computers (MS Office, etc.)
- Working knowledge of all healthcare housekeeping and Environmental Services practices and procedures.
- Experience managing in a labour/unionized environment
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly, which includes accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.