Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Grill Cook - Royal Tyrell Museum
||Full Time/Plein temps
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 23,000 associates and $1.4 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2011 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the third consecutive year.
Eurest serves the Business & Industry Dining markets that include employee dining centres, on site catering, executive dining rooms, resident vending and other managed services. Eurest provides services to prestigious establishments that include IBM, Ford Canada, RBC, Bombardier and the Government of Canada.
Position: Grill Cook
Location: Drumheller, AB
We are currently looking for an experienced Grill Cook to work at the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller. The successful applicant must be fast and highly skilled as a cook, personable able to work at the front of the house.
- Performs required food preparations
- Ensure grill area is ready and supplies are fully stocked
- Assist customers, take orders and cook customers' orders
- Makes sandwiches and other side orders and dips
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Client and customer relations focus
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program
Required Qualifications (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- 2-3 years working experience as a cook in a fast paced food service establishment
- Must be able to clear a criminal and credit records check
- Customer service oriented and able to work alone
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to have fun and a good sense of humor
- Access to own reliable transportation
Thank you for your interest in a career with The Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.