Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent - Great People, Great Service, Great Results! Because we ‘live’ our values, Compass Group Canada was named to the 2012 Top 100 Employers list in Canada for the fourth consecutive year.
Eurest Services - Compass Canada Support Services Ltd. provides facilities management and support services solutions to our clients. We have the expertise, resources and established business infrastructure to develop and implement cost effective services and solutions to improve client operating efficiencies, value and profitability.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Mississauga, ON
- We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in Mississauga, Ontario. This position has dual responsibilities.
- You will provide administrative support to the Sector President and the VP Business Improvement.
- Handling travel arrangements, typing, filing, faxing and answering phones.
- Maintaining and organizing all files, daily/weekly/monthly reports, correspondence to the field, internal communications and client profiles.
- Creating spreadsheets, queries and reports.
- Scheduling and planning meetings as well as arranging refreshments.
- Maintaining appointment calendars.
- Preparing and distributing correspondence.
- Assisting in creation of presentations.
- Processing invoices and expense reports.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Logistics coordination and planning of department events.
- Update CRM system.
- Track spending on various marketing activities such as trade shows, golf tournament and hockey events.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- Post-secondary education in office administration.
- 5 years of professional office admin experience supporting executives.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint (will be tested).
- Excellent command of the English language, especially the written skills.
- Effective communication skills with all levels of staff and the public, field management and clients.
- Superior ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated experience working under frequently changing priorities and meet competing due dates.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Pleasant, helpful demeanor as required in the service hospitality business.
- Proficiency in French is an asset but not required.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.