Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Bilingual Accounting Support
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Position: Bilingual Accounting Support
Location: London, Ontario
- Deliver support to Compass’ operations group on how to use field accounting applications (CIMS, ORBIT and any future accounting applications) efficiently and effectively to meet business needs
- Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve issues, including problem solving, analyzing results and timely follow up with users
- Log and update resolutions and issues using internal ticketing system (Sugar)
- Communicate application problems and issues to Accounting Support Analyst, where necessary
- Review submitted paperwork to ensure that it adheres to both IFRS and Compass Group accounting standards
- Proactively resolve issues with units that are identified in reviews
- Where necessary post corrections for Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable entries
- Other duties as assigned
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
- A college diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of two years experience in a computerized Accounting environment (JD Edwards, ORBIT and CIMS experience preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication in both English and French
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constant changing call centre environment
- Able to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Able to balance team and individual responsibilities
- Able to work overtime when required
- Must be Bilingual French
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.