Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Food Service Manager - Starbucks location
Compass Group Canada is the leading foodservice and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and annual managed revenues of $1.5 billion in 2012. Employing 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC had revenues of £16.9 billion in 2012.
Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
Chartwells serves educational institutions from Kindergarten through Grade 12, colleges and universities. Chartwells provides responsible, healthy-eating solutions and education to its customers.
Position: Food Service Manager - Starbucks location
Location: Burnaby, BC - Simon Fraser University
- Compass Group is hiring a Starbucks Manager for Simon Fraser University
- The successful applicant will be responsible for leading and managing a team consisting of two supervisors and 20 associates
- This position will report to the General Manager at the University
- Standard working hours are dictated by the business and may vary as this operation runs 7 days a week
- Responsible for leading the Starbucks store operations including staffing, ordering, customer satisfaction, product quality, financial performance and team development
- Ensures strict compliance of Compass Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Programs
- Ensures adherence to branded retail programs
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
Food service retail operations experience (2 years) Experience analyzing financial reports Ability to work independently and manage in a fast paced environment Strong interpersonal and customer service skills Strong problem-solving and team building skills Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Starbucks supervisory experience
- WHMIS, Advanced FST Certification (or will become Advanced FST certified within 90 days of assuming position) and First Aid
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.