If you are interested in this job please click on Apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Procurement Quality Coordinator
||Clover Global Solutions provides signature staffing services for the most sought after talent in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Our client is one of the five largest energy companies in the world, operating in 100 countries across 6 continents. Join our winning team of professional/technical talent, alumni, retirees and annuitants by applying for this position now!
- Receive feedback from sites with regard to quality issues of received material and equipment
- Interface with sites regarding logistics quality activities
- Identify the need for supplemental source inspection by Company and issue monitoring inspection assignments as needed
- Advises and informs Project Site Lead and PT on quality issues, status and metrics
- Review purchasing documents and ensure inclusion of quality requirements
- Coordinate inspection activities with Suppliers
- Conduct selected pre-inspection meetings with critical material or equipment Suppliers
- Coordinate and monitor inspection personnel through approved third party agencies
- Identify nonconformance, verify proposed dispositions are approved and steward nonconformance to closure
- Responsible to implement Project Quality Plan in assigned scope of work
- Monitor procurement activities and ensure compliance with approved processes and procedures
- Ensure inspections are conducted by qualified individuals in accordance with the Suppliers’ approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Conduct / attend selected pre-inspection meetings with critical material or equipment Suppliers
- Implement the Procurement Surveillance Program according to the approved Surveillance Plan
- Provide feedback on supplier performance to owner of Qualified Supplier List (QSL)
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Engineering or related field is preferred
- Must have Sub Sea experience with valves, manifolds, SCA, BOP and Caisson
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Quality Assurance.
- Control related to inspection of procured materials and equipment for the Oil & Gas and/or Petrochemical Industry
- Minimum of 5 years as an Inspection Coordinator / Chief Inspector or equivalent; experience working for major engineering / purchasing Contractor and/or Client is preferred
- Worldwide experience with Contractors and Suppliers involved in production facilities projects
- Qualification / certification in auditing and in inspection disciplines is preferred
- Experience with assessment and verification of project work process systems including purchasing, supplier document control and inspection surveillance
- Knowledge of inspection and surveillance procedures and requirements
- Must be proficient in common PC software (MS Word, MS Excel, etc)
- Read, write and speak fluent English with strong management, leadership and communication skills
For more information contact: Tim Cantu (281) 994-5902 to confidentially inquire about this great opportunity.
To apply directly send resume to C114731.email@example.com
||Contract (1 yr renewable)
||DISCLAIMER: In order to be considered, applicants must meet the minimum requirements listed above. In most instances you must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Please be advised that only suitable Candidates will be considered and contacted. If you meet the qualifications above, please apply today for more details! Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of any applicable background checks, verification of past employment and reference information and the Candidate's successful completion of a drug test and submission of satisfactory employment-eligibility documentation required by federal law. For more information about Clover Global Solutions and to view other opportunities currently available, please visit: www.clovergs.com