If you are interested in this job please click on Apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Clover Global Solutions provides signature staffing services for the most sought after talent in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Our client is one of the five largest energy companies in the world, operating in 100 countries across 6 continents. Join our winning team of professional/technical talent, alumni, retirees and annuitants by applying for this position now!
- Activities are focused on technologies that have potential application across more than one segment or function and support IT&S business strategies.
- Performance is the business adoption of new digital technologies and innovation.
- Works with the very highest levels of external organizations and operates within the full context of external digital and business innovation.
- Assists US based Technology Directors in all aspects of “technology business development”.
- This is not a classic project manager position and has a much broader range of activities.
- Research technologies, vendors, products and services on cutting edge.
- Prepare product comparison, technology evaluation, vendor viability and other reports.
- Help brainstorm approaches to problems and develop approaches for technological solution.
- Set up/plan projects, preparing terms of reference, scope, deliverables, tasks, milestones and documentation.
- Serve as advisor and problem solver to project implementation team business will “own” and implement projects.
- Represent CTO at vendor and internal meetings; facilitate problem solving meetings.
- Drive progress - this is a “get your hand dirty” get things done job.
- Help define and scope specific challenges.
- Help promote awareness of emerging information technologies and trends among executive management and IT&S organization by designing and delivering high quality symposia.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, sciences, mathematics or related discipline.
- Experience in identifying leading edge technology, innovations, products, and solutions.
- Core IT or technical experience in assessment of technologies.
- Ability to rapidly grasp new concepts, achieve a high level familiarity with new technologies and sense their application.
- Ability to translate ideas and concepts into business opportunities and successful technology adoptions.
- Effective presentation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to provide technical clarity, curiosity and persistence in following up opportunities.
- Problem solving skills to meet demanding challenges that don’t readily lend themselves to traditional IT solutions.
For more information contact: Amber Williams (281)994-5928 to confidentially inquire about this great opportunity.
To apply directly send resume to C124784.email@example.com
||Contract (1 yr renewable)
||DISCLAIMER: In order to be considered, applicants must meet the minimum requirements listed above. In most instances you must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Please be advised that only suitable Candidates will be considered and contacted. If you meet the qualifications above, please apply today for more details! Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of any applicable background checks, verification of past employment and reference information and the Candidate's successful completion of a drug test and submission of satisfactory employment-eligibility documentation required by federal law. For more information about Clover Global Solutions and to view other opportunities currently available, please visit: www.clovergs.com