If you are interested in this job please click on Apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please click on Tell A Friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Clover Global Solutions provides signature staffing services for the most sought after talent in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Our client is one of the five largest energy companies in the world, operating in 100 countries across 6 continents. Join our winning team of professional/technical talent, alumni, retirees and annuitants by applying for this position now!
- Participates in and may lead the development and execution of sourcing initiatives.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies in alignment with applicable market sector and commodity strategies.
- Understanding the local business objectives and desired outcomes, engaging internal customers, understanding options and risks associated with supply chain activities.
- Building supplier relationships in order to achieve superior supplier performance, negotiating commercial terms to deliver best value solutions, and the measurement/reporting of the value delivered.
- Working with the relevant market sector and commodity managers to implement sourcing processes to ensure delivery of business plans and market sector/commodity strategies.
- Development of sourcing strategies in alignment with applicable market sector / commodity strategies and specific business objectives (both local and global).
- Understands business requirements for third party goods and services.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of relevant supply market places.
- Engaging the business and provide guidance on PSCM process and risk management.
- Manages supplier relationships, engagement and involvement.
- Leading the full sourcing process which includes development of scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, and contract execution.
- Provides on-going contract cost management and risk assessment.
- Supporting the deployment of the appropriate purchase to pay solution.
- Ensuring the PSCM common processes are implemented, used and continually improved.
- Coaching less experienced PSCM staff.
- Participating in company networks, sharing information, best practices and lessons learned.
- Interfacing where relevant with the Indirect Procurement Operations Centre.
- Effective utilization of IP Procurement Operations Center to deliver sourcing activities.
- Work closely with Service Delivery Leads and Service Delivery Coordinators to assure sourcing delivery to the business stakeholders.
- Administration and Management experience required.
- Strong negotiation skills a must.
- Moderate sourcing experience a plus.
For more information contact: Christina Santos (281) 994-5952 to confidentially inquire about this great opportunity.
To apply directly send resume to C124735.firstname.lastname@example.org
||Contract (1 yr renewable)
||DISCLAIMER: In order to be considered, applicants must meet the minimum requirements listed above. In most instances you must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Please be advised that only suitable Candidates will be considered and contacted. If you meet the qualifications above, please apply today for more details! Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of any applicable background checks, verification of past employment and reference information and the Candidate's successful completion of a drug test and submission of satisfactory employment-eligibility documentation required by federal law. For more information about Clover Global Solutions and to view other opportunities currently available, please visit: www.clovergs.com