||Cinema Banque Scotia Montreal
||Bilingual Analyst, Cineplex Call and Monitoring Centre (Montreal)
||About Cineplex Entertainment: Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership has grown tremendously over the past few years to become the #1 theatre exhibition company in Canada, serving more than 69 million guests annually. Proudly Canadian and with a workforce of approximately 10,000 employees, the Cineplex family of theatres includes the following: Cinema City, Cineplex Odeon, Coliseum, Colossus, Famous Players, Galaxy, SilverCity and Scotiabank Theatres. Our company offers competitive compensation and incentive programs coupled with comprehensive benefit programs, which includes health, dental and retirement savings plans. To learn more about Cineplex Entertainment please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
The Information Technology department at Cineplex Entertainment has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Analyst, Cineplex Call and Monitoring Centre (CMC) reporting directly to the Manager, Cineplex Call and Monitoring Centre (CMC). This position will be based out of our Scotiabank Theatre Montreal location, 977 Ste-Catherine West, Montreal, Quebec.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing day-to-day helpdesk support as well as assist in the deployment of new theatre systems.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively monitor and support components of the Cineplex Systems Infrastructure;
- Develop and update detailed support documentation contained within the CMC Knowledgebase;
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of end user applications and hardware platforms including POS, Proprietary and “Shrink Wrap” systems;
- Address and resolve incoming issues from personnel at all theatre locations with emphasis on resolving issues at first point of contact;
- Ensure ticketing software is updated and maintained according to Corporate guidelines;
- Utilize software tools for proactive support and to correct issues remotely;
- Provide remote support for both POS and theatre back office equipment;
- Participate in Theatre system deployments including POS rollouts / upgrades, backoffice upgrades, printer replacements and Network upgrades;
- Work closely with internal IT resources and third party vendors in resolving Hardware / Software issues at Cineplex Entertainment Theatres;
- Participate in any projects and duties as assigned by IT Management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- University / College education in a computer related course of study or equivalent experience required.
- MCTS, MCIP, and/or A+ certification would be an asset.
- 0-3 years of I.T. related, Help Desk Support.
- Customer service experience demonstrating application functionality.
- Experience with Vista POS Software or general retail POS systems would be an asset.
- Bilingual (English/French) is a requirement for the role.
- Must be proactive and possess strong interpersonal, customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal presentation skills
- Must be self motivated.
- Must be able to quickly acquire an in depth knowledge of multiple custom applications.
- Must be proficient with Window Operating Systems, MS office, and support tools.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and manage available resources accordingly in a fast paced environment.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Some on-call support may be required.
- Must be available for shift work including evenings & weekends.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please