||General Manager - Galaxy Red Deer
|About Cineplex Entertainment:
Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership has grown tremendously over the past few years to become the #1 theatre exhibition company in Canada, serving more than 69 million guests annually. Proudly Canadian and with a workforce of approximately 10,000 employees, the Cineplex family of theatres includes the following: Cinema City, Cineplex Odeon, Coliseum, Colossus, Famous Players, Galaxy, SilverCity and Scotiabank Theatres. Our company offers competitive compensation and incentive programs coupled with comprehensive benefit programs, which includes health, dental and retirement savings plans. To learn more about Cineplex Entertainment please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Are you passionate about movies? Do you enjoy interacting with others? Are you looking for an opportunity for tremendous career growth? Join the Cineplex team and IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES™.
Land your starring role as the General Manager of our Galaxy Red Deer Cinemas,
#357, 37400 Highway 32, Red Deer County, AB T4E 1B9
The Cineplex team is very exciting, fun, interactive, and passionate about providing each and every guest with an exceptional entertainment experience. We are seeking a highly motivated professional, skilled Leader for this location. If you think you have what it takes to be part of this team, this is your chance, don’t wait APPLY TODAY.
As the General Manager of the this location you will be accountable for the effective operation of the complex, ensuring company objectives, policies and procedures are implemented and administered in support of the Cineplex Entertainment Mission Statement “Passionately Delivering an Exceptional Entertainment Experience” and all Key Result Areas. The General Manager will also function as a liaison with the Home Office and various departments as well as outside vendors and clients.
Cineplex offers excellent opportunities for growth, this position can often lead to a more senior roles (i.e.: Area General Manager, Director, Operations, etc.)
What you need to become a successful member of this Team?
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a manager in the restaurant or service industry with proven experience in staff supervision and field operations.
- A university degree or college diploma.
- Demonstrate strong communication (oral & written), organization, management and leadership skills to lead a theatre team in a positive environment;
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen;
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Execution of innovative and creative sales and food service activities;
- Strong computer aptitude;
- Demonstrate a full understanding of provincial Health & Safety regulations;
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities, attend to employees development while continuing to meet financial targets and reporting responsibilities;
- A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
To explore this exciting opportunity, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please