Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Cineplex Digital Solutions
||Intermediate Motion Designer - Cineplex Digital Solutions
| About Cineplex Entertainment:
Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership has grown tremendously over the past few years to become the #1 theatre exhibition company in Canada, serving more than 69 million guests annually. Proudly Canadian and with a workforce of approximately 10,000 employees, the Cineplex family of theatres includes the following: Cinema City, Cineplex Odeon, Coliseum, Colossus, Famous Players, Galaxy, SilverCity and Scotiabank Theatres. Our company offers competitive compensation and incentive programs coupled with comprehensive benefit programs, which includes health, dental and retirement savings plans. To learn more about Cineplex Entertainment please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Cineplex Entertainment LP currently has an opportunity within the Cineplex Digital Media area of our business for an Intermediate Motion Designer, reporting to the Director, Creative Services, CDS. This position will be based at our Cineplex Digital Solutions (CDS) division, 610 McMurray Road, Suite 1, Waterloo, Ontario, N2V 2E7.
Cineplex Digital Solutions (CDS) is the leader in digital signage networks and entertainment in Canada. Please visit the Cineplex Digital Solutions website for more information on CDS at www.cineplexdigitalsolutions.com.
- Designs, creates and provides direction of AE animation from storyboard/creative
- Contributes to creative team concept development
- Maintains quality of animation within budget and deadlines
- Develops core and theme animation effects
- Support direction from Art Director and Lead Animator
- Diploma in Graphic Design, Broadcast or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Motion Design
- Create artwork elements: illustrator, photoshop, stock image/footage, 3D elements
- Advanced skills in drawing, animation and typography
- Comfortable in faced paced environment with the ability to manage time efficiently
- Thrives in a team environment
- Good sense of colour and humour
- Must be creative, resourceful and innovative
- Recognize the fun, freedom, responsibility, inherent challenge and long-term benefits of getting involved with a strong and growing company
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max or Flash
- General knowledge of the French language
- Photography and/or video experience
Please apply with relevant portfolio samples (or an appropriate URL).
Applications without portfolio samples (or an appropriate URL) will not be considered.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please