Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Cineplex Entertainment Home Office
||Assistant Product Manager, Digital Marketing
|About Cineplex Entertainment:
Cineplex Entertainment has grown tremendously over the past few years to become the #1 theatre exhibition company in Canada, serving more than 77 million guests annually. Proudly Canadian and with a workforce of approximately 11,000 employees, the Cineplex family of theatres includes the following: Cineplex Odeon, SilverCity, Galaxy Cinemas, Scotiabank Theatres, Cineplex Cinemas and Cineplex VIP Cinemas. Our company offers competitive compensation and incentive programs coupled with comprehensive benefit programs, which includes health, dental and retirement savings plans. To learn more about Cineplex Entertainment please visit our website at www.cineplex.com
The Marketing department is pleased to announce this exciting opportunity for an Assistant Product Manager, Digital Marketing, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing.
This person will be an important contributor to the Marketing team at Cineplex Entertainment. If you are passionate about movies and digital marketing, and you are looking for a good opportunity to demonstrate your skills and experience, this is the role for you.
In this role, the candidate will support the Sr. Manager, Digital & eCommerce Marketing in developing, implementing and tracking various online and offline marketing initiatives related to the growth and expansion of Cineplexstore.com, Cineplex.com, Mobile, and Cineplex social media platforms. This includes:
- Primary focus on the development and execution of eCommerce (CineplexStore.com) marketing programs to increase awareness, drive traffic and acquire new customers for CineplexStore.com.
- Brief in and work collaboratively with internal creative resources and external agency for creative development.
- Work with internal resources and external media agency on the planning of paid media, contra media and Cineplex media to maximize support for campaigns.
- Develop and manage mobile marketing plan (mobile app, push notifications, etc.) and their cross-channel integration with email and social media.
- Lead the development of integrated online and mobile marketing programs and contests.
- Work within the team and across key stakeholders to increase engagement and other key metrics across Cineplex’s existing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and on new emerging social channels.
- Leverage analysis & reporting tools to garner insights for the ongoing optimization of eCommerce, interactive and social media programs and planning.
- Work collaboratively with the Interactive department to ensure marketing programs and priorities are properly managed and reflected on our digital channels (web, mobile, email).
- Oversee and ensure the maintenance of required online and mobile media assets for Cineplex marketing campaigns on a weekly basis.
- Track and manage campaign budgeting and invoicing.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Program or College Diploma in Marketing, Communications and/or Business and a minimum of 2 years of related Digital Marketing experience.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills including writing, editing and proofreading experience. Candidate must be articulate and creative and understand how to adapt vernacular for the online space.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage own workload while multi-tasking in order to meet deadlines.
- Highly energetic team player with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within the Marketing team.
- Knowledge and experience with various digital and social media marketing tools, techniques and monitoring tools.
- Experience in online retailing along with traditional and emerging web, mobile and social analytics an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interest in and passion for media, online marketing, social media and movies.
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset.
Interested applicants please apply today.
In order to expedite this recruitment, an external search will be conducted simultaneously. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please