Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||Sales Director (Sales Executive) - 3 roles
||Phila Reg/ Boston Reg / NJ/NY Reg
||Our client, a premier software solutions firm, has several openings for Sales Director (Sales Executive) as they expand their business. The successful candidate(s) will be true business development professions, "hunters" with proven experience in IT software solutions.
- Develop and manage against the account plan • Maintain the account plan quarterly
- Quarterback of the account and overall set of relationships
- Own overall communications to all relevant members of the account team
- Sell new business and own the proposal and properly manage the expectations of the client regarding that proposal
- Renew existing business streams
- Manage and execute the Master Service Agreements and ensure that Statements of Works are completed and signed by Delivery and the Client
- Provide input and ensure good cultural fit for key engagement roles
- Be aware of delivery and operational issues and escalate when issues are not being resolved by the respective functional leader
- Quarterback weekly calls with delivery and practice leader to strategize on new business opportunities and challenges and issues
- Build relationship and gather intelligence from other vendors/partners at the account
- Coordinate inside sales campaigns related to the account
- Key Metrics
- New Business
- Client Satisfaction
- Revenue/GP versus account plan
- Completion of account plan and progress against that plan
- Minimum of 10 years experience selling at all management levels within mid-size firms and/or software and hi-tech organizations (at least 3 of the 10 years need to be selling services)
- Experience selling on/offshore blended projects.
- Proven track record of realizing revenue quota targets
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working sales knowledge of leading IT Application Development solutions and IT Testing/QA services.
- Proven ability to understand the industry-specific business issues and assist in fashioning a solution approach that leverages Alliance’s intellectual capital and resources