Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||Prithvi Catalytic, Inc. defines and manages programs for some of the world’s best known companies, involving local, regional, and global solutions. A unique and ever-growing software company, we place tremendous value in the talented teams we deploy and we work hard to maintain our reputation as a trusted technology partner. We are known for our execution expertise and have an outstanding track record of successful, top talent-driven programs. Join a winning team and evolve with us!
||United States [US]
||Senior Software Development Engineer (ML)
||Our client is looking for a high caliber senior developer to analyze datasets and develop new algorithms on strategic projects for the machine learning systems used to select and serve ads and offers. Come be the technology expert on our machine learning systems in this elite team! This is a direct placement position!
||The senior developer will play a critical role in driving the technical details of a variety of projects for machine learning systems spanning multiple areas (Paid Search, Display, Local, New Surfaces etc.). They will be working on algorithms and techniques that help select ads and offers that are the most relevant while maximizing utility for all parties involved (merchant, user, publisher, market place). They will work closely with information retrieval and data processing technologies to execute and train models that they develop. They will have to understand the design, code and features of many different areas, quickly come up to speed and implement features that delight customers and partners via their intuitiveness, attention to detail, responsiveness and accuracy. They should be able to influence other developers to come up with the right design and architecture for their components to meet the performance goals (precision/recall/FP/FN) of these critical features. They must have good partnership and influence skills to be able to work across multiple teams.
The candidate must have a proven track record of making sound technical recommendations and must be an extremely strong advocate for quality engineering principles. The candidate should have demonstrated leadership in influencing the architecture, engineering, and coding guidelines used by the team. The candidate must also have a proven track record of good design and writing lots of solid, bug free, high performance code. They must demonstrate good understanding of object oriented design, safe programming and test driven development. The candidate must also demonstrate good understanding of the online services space and must have some proven experience in the same. Good knowledge of real-time distributed systems architecture and technologies is preferred.
||Experience in at least a couple of the following areas is a must:
• Leveraging Information Retrieval systems to fetch and surface the right data points
• Heuristics computations based on Machine Learning and NLP techniques
• Systems to perform real-time analytics on large data sets
• Microeconomic theories / game theories relating to auction systems and ranking
• 5+ year experience working as a software developer
• C# or C++ or Java
• Depth and breadth in high performance distributed computing technologies
• Classic machine learning and data mining models and algorithms
• Experience with NoSQL, BigData paradigms
• Experience with OOP, TDD and agile development models
• Experience with statistics analysis tools and techniques
• Have a strong interest in online advertising products, business models and system architectures
• Strong partnership, communication and coordination skills
• Strong computational problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field required
Additional qualifications/experience preferred:
• SQL, LINQ, .Net, WCF, WWF, ASP.Net MVC
• Experience with Bing technology stack
• Master’s or Phd in Artificial Intelligence, Computational Advertising or related areas