Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||Prithvi Catalytic, Inc. defines and manages programs for some of the world’s best known companies, involving local, regional, and global solutions. A unique and ever-growing software company, we place tremendous value in the talented teams we deploy and we work hard to maintain our reputation as a trusted technology partner. We are known for our execution expertise and have an outstanding track record of successful, top talent-driven programs. Join a winning team and evolve with us!
||United States [US]
||Software Test Engineer 4-- Manual Testing
||Our client has a team seeking a passionate and motivated Manual Tester to drive testing execution of regression, performance and end to end test suites to validate the File Server Management Graphical and Command line user interfaces. Send us your resume if you meet the below qualifiations!
||Key responsibilities for this position will include constructing and setting up test topologies , and manually executing functionality, regression, performance and end to end scenarios test cases.
||Candidates must have previous small business or Enterprise IT administration experience, managing products based computing environment. They should have a good understanding of the different requirements and industry known solutions for managing a >100 employee computing environment. They should also be proficient in reading feature and tests specs and design and setup test topologies. Based on those topologies, they should be able to efficiently run end to feature and end and scenarios driven test cases and report back the test results with an initial categorization of the bugs impact, probability and severity. They should also have knowledge on running performance tests and reporting and basic debugging skills such as using windbg and KD.
The candidate should also satisfy the following requirements
• At least 2 years as an IT admin of a >100 employees company.
• Generic computer HW Knowledge : models, CPU, memory , networking
• Storage related computer HW Knowledge: NAS and DAS storage systems, Storage bus types. File systems types
• Basic networking knowledge of TCP/IP, IPV4, IPV6
• At least 1 year of test experience – Understand test concepts, knows how to read a test plan and execute test cases, can distinguish between functional and nonfunctional. Able to clearly report and describe repro steps for identified issues.
• Have strong debugging capabilities and overcoming blocking issues.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English. Able to efficiently work with the members of the Dev and PM teams.
• Understand virtualization concepts, worked with either VMware, or hyper-v in the past.
• Must have demonstrated success in coordinating the test effort for one or more software projects, as well as testing software products and contributing to their quality standards.
• Must have run performance tests for server application\component
• Nice to have : Powershell development experience (at least 1 year of experience)
• Nice to have: Previous experience working with WTT.