Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||Prithvi Catalytic, Inc. defines and manages programs for some of the world’s best known companies, involving local, regional, and global solutions. A unique and ever-growing software company, we place tremendous value in the talented teams we deploy and we work hard to maintain our reputation as a trusted technology partner. We are known for our execution expertise and have an outstanding track record of successful, top talent-driven programs. Join a winning team and evolve with us!
||United States [US]
||Software Design Engineer in Test 2
||This is the Feature Team that focuses on supporting our client’s Web Services and Content. This candidate will be responsible for developing existing manual test cases to automated tests, for the testing of a brand new feature for our client’s app store. We are looking for this candidate to be a strong programmer, along with a keen eye for debugging. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you meet these qualifications!
• Execute WSC manual (and sometimes automation) test jobs/scenarios for the DTP/MTP runs.
• Improve code coverage by automating WSC scenarios that are identified by the feature owners.
• Responsible for design, implementation and troubleshooting of automation tools/frameworks
• Analyzes root causes for test failures and proposes solutions
• Designs and implements solutions to fix test failures
• Enhances test reliability and effectiveness
• Identifies, reports inefficiencies in test tools/procedures
• Designs and implements solutions to improve efficiency
• Proficient in application of computer science principles (including design patterns, algorithms, and debugging) to improve effectiveness in everyday work
• Previous enterprise level testing experience
• Ability to read and write C++/C#
• Previous automation development experience
• High level debugging ability
• In-depth SDLC knowledge
• Working knowledge of computer hardware and network protocols
• WTT, Product Studio, Atlas
• Proven design, development and test skills with experience shipping application or system software
• 2+ year industry development experience in C/C++/C# with strong programming and debugging skills
• Ability to learn new technology areas quickly; Understand and debug existing code
• Specific projects may require knowledge of low level system development, protocols, distributed systems, multi-threaded development etc.