Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||United States [US]
||First Person Shooter UI Artist
||Looking for a UI Artist to help craft the HUD, front end menu UI and implement the user interface of one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience in console-based video game UI creation, with a deep understanding of graphic design and UI/interaction design.
You are familiar with a wide variety of art creation tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects, and have worked extensively with in-house or 3rd party UI design tools.
Teamwork, innovation, attention to detail and unbridled passion are characteristics we look for in all of our artists. The ability to work well both independently and in a team environment is a must.
||• Work closely with the UI team to create high-fidelity mockups and beautiful, game ready art assets
• Master the use of game engine tools to integrate UI assets into the game
• Work closely with Design, User Research, and Developers to iterate on best solutions to UI challenges
• Produce high quality work quickly with several rounds of iteration in pursuit of the best design solution
• Participate in visual comparisons and critiques
• Find creative solutions to challenges both technical and artistic
||• Minimum 3 years of experience in visual design for games
• Deep understanding of UI/UX design for console platforms
• Portfolio demonstrating a keen eye for design principles (typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition), and motion graphics
• Strong knowledge of Adobe CS products
• Cross-functional communications skills - interacts effectively within a team environment and works collaboratively
• Passion for and knowledge of games - You play the latest and the greatest, and can articulate what qualities make a great title
• Extreme attention to detail - You believe that one pixel off is NOT “close enough”
• Exceptional organizational skills - You don’t allow things to fall through the cracks
• Degree in graphic design, or a related field
• Illustration and 3D skills are bonus