Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||ENTRY LEVEL Destination Tax Specialist
||Our team is in need of three talented entry level professionals who are going to conduct research on occupancy taxes in the top 250 destinations throughout the United States. We are looking for some technically savvy individuals who will be researching domestic travel markets extensively, utilizing their knowledge of technology trends, the internet, and Boolean search logic. This is a great opportunity for college students looking for part time and summer employment.
||• Will be provided 3 cities in the morning, then will be tasked with finding multiple sources of occupancy taxes
• Occupancy tax rates are difficult to find, so candidates will need to dig in and research
• Will have to research county limits, jurisdictions, conduct research and document all information found
• Conduct research on occupancy taxes in 100-200 destinations
• Locate all hotels in a designated region
||• Advanced knowledge of gathering data from the internet
• Competence with Boolean logic is highly desired.
• Competency with Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.
• Knowledge of databases such as SQL, Access, and DB2 is ideal.
• This is an entry level opportunity. Candidates with a college degree or who are currently enrolled in college are preferred.
• Ability to dig in, research, document, and set parameters
• Candidates who are eager to learn more about national travel and business are encouraged to apply