Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||Prithvi Catalytic, Inc. defines and manages programs for some of the world’s best known companies, involving local, regional, and global solutions. A unique and ever-growing software company, we place tremendous value in the talented teams we deploy and we work hard to maintain our reputation as a trusted technology partner. We are known for our execution expertise and have an outstanding track record of successful, top talent-driven programs. Join a winning team and evolve with us!
||United States [US]
||Financial IT Business Analyst
||We are a regional leader in personal banking and finance. Our team is looking for a business analyst who will join our team in improving the client banking experience. The candidate will be required to document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
• Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
• Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
• Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
• Assess, research, analyze, and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
• Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases.
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members. Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
• Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Specialization in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable.
• Entry level to 3 years’ experience.
• Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline.
• Experience in Information Technology preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes.
• Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
• Capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements documents.
• Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
• Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation.
• Work with team members to understand the needs of the project.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills.