Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||Prithvi Catalytic, Inc. defines and manages programs for some of the world’s best known companies, involving local, regional, and global solutions. A unique and ever-growing software company, we place tremendous value in the talented teams we deploy and we work hard to maintain our reputation as a trusted technology partner. We are known for our execution expertise and have an outstanding track record of successful, top talent-driven programs. Join a winning team and evolve with us!
||United States [US]
||Senior Software Development Engineer (Client/Apps)
||Our client is the second largest advertising platform on the internet. Furthermore, in a services and devices business, advertising and online commerce will be a key revenue stream for their business. Technologies and solutions that our division builds will tie in to many of our company’s offerings. This space is also one of the hottest areas for innovation and startups as the industry comes to grips with the explosion of mobile and social usage Come be the UI/Application expert in this elite team! This is a direct placement position.
||The senior developer will play a critical role in driving the technical details of a variety of UI projects spanning multiple areas (Paid Search, Display, Local, New Surfaces etc.). They will have to understand the design, code and features of many different areas, quickly come up to speed and implement features that delight customers and partners via their intuitiveness, attention to detail and responsiveness. They must be able to design and code groundbreaking user controls and interaction models that quickly become the standard across a whole variety of apps. They should be able to influence other developers in the division to make their controls the de facto standards for the division. They must have good partnership and influence skills to be able to work across multiple teams.
• 5+ year experience working as a software developer
• Experience in implementing cross browser web applications
• Experience with OOP, TDD and agile development models
• Strong partnership, communication and coordination skills
• Strong computational problem solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field required
Additional qualifications/experience preferred:
• Knowledge of Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, iOS/OSX, Android app development
• Knowledge of SQL, .Net, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WWF, LINQ, Silverlight etc.
• Background in HCI, Human Factors or Cognitive Psychology
• Experience with Bing technology stack