Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||United States [US]
||Messaging Usability Researcher
||Join one of the most impactful global consumer experience teams in our company - whose day-to-day challenges include shaping the next generation of the instant communication. The team’s charter offers numerous opportunities to enable us to adopt UX innovation quickly and effectively. Our user experience team is seeking a researcher who is innovative and passionate about making innovative and successful tools to keep users connected.
||• Conduct user and market research to understand the needs and desires of your target audience.
• Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of competitive products including analysis of product features, design, perceived strengths and weaknesses.
• Research, document and deliver detailed reviews of our products including comparisons to past, current and future competitive offerings.
• Document and present recommendations based on research and analysis.
• Work with the supervising Usability Engineer or Manager in identifying and addressing critical usability issues.
||• Work related experience in Human Machine Interaction or usability required.
• Demonstrated skill in collecting and analyzing human behavioral data required.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Experience in project management preferred.
• Master's degree in Psychology, Human Factors or related field required or Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Factors or related field with equivalent work experience in Behavioral Science.