Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||United States [US]
||Software Design Engineer 2-- Gaming!
• Quickly develop prototypes for UI interfaces that incorporate new innovative ideas
• Work with other developers in a team through the design, implementation, documentation and maintenance phase of projects
• Write high quality code that is well tested and is maintainable by others
• Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Effectively communicate status updates
|| 5+ years of software development experience focused on rich responsive User Interface for website development.
5+ years of object oriented programming language experience with C#/C++
An in-depth understanding of the object-oriented C#/ASP.NET development – preferably using ASP.NET Web api’s.
Possess a broader knowledge of the internet and mobile technologies, including server configuration and troubleshooting
Be driven and positive with the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced, innovative and creative environment.
Strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills are required.
Experience with Agile and SCRUM methodology is preferred.
Experience working with knockout/ember or using MVVM design paradigm is a huge plus.