Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||Software Development Engineer
||Are you just as passionate about software development as you are about travel? Want to encorporate the two in your next job? Then you're in the right place! Our client, the world's leading online travel company is looking for a software development engineer to join one of their finance teams. This position would play a key role in maintaining and enhancing key back office financial applications originally developed using .NET and SQL Server. We look forward to seeing your resume today!
||- Design and maintain Financial Back Office web based applications using advanced server and client technologies following our client's software Development Lifecycle.
- Collaborate with other groups (Business Partners, Developers, Testers and production support engineers) in implementation of analytical and technical solutions.
- Create unit test cases and technical documentation, perform detailed code reviews, and create automated build and deployment scripts.
- Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and helping to develop the group’s coding standards, design methodology and programming practices.
||- Experience with object oriented technologies and multi-tier applications.
- Experience with Web Services and Asynchronous Messaging.
- Strong Object Oriented programming and design skills.
- Experience with the full development lifecycle process from concept through delivery.
- Strong work ethic, with great communication, organizational and technical skills
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of development experience
- A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred