Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||Prithvi Catalytic, Inc. defines and manages programs for some of the world’s best known companies, involving local, regional, and global solutions. A unique and ever-growing software company, we place tremendous value in the talented teams we deploy and we work hard to maintain our reputation as a trusted technology partner. We are known for our execution expertise and have an outstanding track record of successful, top talent-driven programs. Join a winning team and evolve with us!
||Contract Java Web Developer
||Help engineer the next generation of products and software solutions for our client and their
customers. Involvement in all aspects of the software lifecycle – design, build, test, deploy,
documentation and ongoing product support. This is a three-six month CONTRACT position.
• Mid-level java software engineer
• Focus on Web Application Development (Server) – using Java
||Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, develop, and maintain our current and future web-based applications, primarily
leveraging Java with Spring, Spring Web Flow, and SQL Server 2008
• Provide innovative technical input to evolve existing products and create new products
• Collaborate with other developers on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and
• Contribute to estimation and planning efforts
• Communicate with internal and external
• Ability to remain drug free and abide by the Drug Free Workplace policy.
||Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
• 5+ years Java experience
• Strong relational database skills, SQL Server 2008 database skills or advanced T-SQL
are a plus
• Solid experience with the Spring Framework
• Solid programming skills in HTML/CSS/JS
• Strong OO design sensibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented and creative environment
• Ability to effectively communicate with client technology and brand teams
• Ability to work as part of a team, but also able to work independently
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
• Ability to interact competently and comfortably over the telephone;
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or 10+ years of equivalent experience.
• Experience of Java programming and backend website programming. Experience in the
Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience in web development, programming, software and application development.
• Background in the medical IT industry
• Experience architecting Web Service APIs for consumption by third parties
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with forms processing software
• PHP experience
• An understanding of the basic coding techniques used for developing for reuse
• Some experience with source code control systems
• The ability to develop and execute a unit test plan and work towards delivering code that
is free of bugs and satisfies all communicated requirements
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk,