Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||Prithvi Catalytic, Inc. defines and manages programs for some of the world’s best known companies, involving local, regional, and global solutions. A unique and ever-growing software company, we place tremendous value in the talented teams we deploy and we work hard to maintain our reputation as a trusted technology partner. We are known for our execution expertise and have an outstanding track record of successful, top talent-driven programs. Join a winning team and evolve with us!
||United States [US]
||Software Test Engineer 1
||Are you an entry level Software Test Engineer who lives for gaming?! The software giant is looking for a Software Test Engineer 1 to help with ongoing Studio projects.
||This position will execute daily BVT tests and be responsible for communicating the status of the daily builds to the studio. This position primarily involves executing existing test cases, though it will require some work identifying holes in existing coverage and authoring new manual cases to fill those holes. They will be responsible for end-to-end testing of all areas of the product as well as validating DLC content. They will handle ad-hoc tests from developers as needed, as well as a variety of tasks where extra hands are needed. They will be responsible for installing the latest builds and XDKs on our in-studio test workbenches and shared devkits and keeping existing automation running on those machines.
||• Strong formal testing skills and knowledge.
• Excellent bug finding and writing ability and a tight attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both up their management chain and broadly to all members of the studio.
• Agility required – the position will involve jumping between all areas of the product day-to-day, often with ambiguous guidance.
• Experience working on video games or a demonstrated history with and passion for video games is required.
Ideal Candidate will also have:
• Experience administering console devkits
• Familiarity with popular operating systems
• Experience on popular gaming console and/or racing games.