|Career Opportunity Details
Are you interested in this career opportunity? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply NowTell A Friend
Creating design solutions to the greatest challenges facing our clients and society, Cannon Design is ranked among the leading international firms in planning and design and in delivering success for our clients in the areas of health, education, corporate and government markets. The firm employs a staff of over 1,000, delivering services across our network of offices throughout North America and in China and India. Our culture of innovation places strong emphasis on collaboration, mutual support, personal growth, productivity and accountability, offering challenging and rewarding career opportunities in a dynamic, high-performance team environment.
Our Boston Office is seeking exceptional talent and is offering rewarding career opportunities for a Marketing Coordinator who shares our passion.We are seeking candidates with 5-7 years of experience who possess excellent writing and editing skills. A background in the A/E field is fundamental, as are strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics, and organizational skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple projects are essential.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manages, produces and ensures the delivery of top-quality, on-time and effective proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, etc.
- Prepares proposal materials, including writing, editing, verifying, and formatting proposal information, ensuring that proposal material is accurate, timely and well written.
- Primary coordinator of awards submittals—tracks schedules and processes and assists with in-house submittal efforts.
- Prepares and develops materials for client interviews and works with technical staff to script effective presentations.
- Oversees the maintenance of weekly and monthly marketing reports/leads. Responsible for accuracy of information populated into CRM System.
- Coordinates with marketing team and professionals to gather information on pending and future business opportunities
- Coordinates and attends conferences
- Works closely with corporate communications and graphics departments to maintain Cannon Design visual and written identity and messaging
Join us at Cannon Design, one of the finest design and project delivery firms in the world. Upload resumes and portfolio materials through our career portal located at www.cannondesign.com