|Career Opportunity Details
Are you interested in this career opportunity? Click on Apply Now and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply NowTell A Friend
||Software Support Specialist
Together, we create design solutions to the greatest challenges facing our clients and society. CannonDesign is ranked among the leading international firms in planning and design and in delivering success for our clients in the areas of health, education, corporate and government markets. The firm employs a staff of over 1,000, delivering services across our network of offices throughout North America and in China and India. Our culture of innovation places strong emphasis on collaboration, mutual support, personal growth, productivity and accountability, offering challenging and rewarding career opportunities in a dynamic, high-performance team environment.
CannonDesign has an exceptional opportunity for a Software Support Specialist based in our Buffalo area office.
The Software Support Specialist will perform the following essential job functions:
- Delivering web-based training and have the ability to anticipate areas of difficulty and possess analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships and effectively communicate technical information.
- Software Support Specialist will develop an extensive working knowledge of the Facility Optimization Software product.
- Train and support end users of our Facility Optimization Software application via phone and remote access.
- Troubleshoots diagnoses and resolves routine Windows and network connectivity problems.
- Learn and incorporate industry knowledge along with specific application usage principles into training and support activities. Prepare routine end user and support staff instructions and assist in the development of training and orientation materials.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding application enhancements, user support needs and improving customer satisfaction.
- Advanced knowledge of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome and using web-based applications.
- Coordinate new customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software.
- Assist in testing new releases.
In addition to these skills, we also highly value knowledge of:
- Windows Domain administration
- Database applications usage and support issues
- Report writing, SQL queries, software development, and deployment activities
- SQL programming experience
- Facility industry terms and business operations
- Support and training procedure implementation
Candidates should have an Associate’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years related work experience. Qualified candidates require excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as possess good organizational skills. Please upload your resume online at www.cannondesign.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.