(Integrity) Acting honestly with integrity, being productive, co-operative, accountable, responsible, flexible and positive.
- Proven work ethic, with utmost integrity.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Meets personal commitments.
- Adheres to policy & regulations.
MAINTAINS PERSONAL STANDARDS:
Being concerned with personal well being, maintains standards of dress and hygiene which align to Canlan guidelines.
- Dressed professionally as detailed in dress code policy.
ATTENDANCE, PUNCTUALITY AND TIMELINESS:
Achieves expectations with regards to schedules and is sensitive to the timeliness needs of others.
- Adheres to posted schedule.
Knows & understands the needs of the customer (both internal & external). Puts a high priority on Customer Satisfaction.
- Listens to, and empathizes with customers.
- Clarifies customers' needs.
- Confirms customer satisfaction.
- Takes initiative with customers to actively sell products and services.
Builds positive relationships with customers and fellow staff. Is responsive in dealing
with people. Displays a solid "service attitude".
- Participates in keeping all areas of the facility neat, tidy and safe at all times.
Works within and contributes to the effectiveness of the facility / department team.
Respects differences, takes responsibility to help.
- Mentors junior staff members.
- Provides assistance with the preparation for and execution of the duties of the event delivery team.
- Provides a consistent flow of constructive feedback about on-ice officials to the Tournament Manager and Referee-in- Chief (RIC).
- Works effectively with others and independently.
- Works to cross promote other departments at all times where required.
- Has a general understanding of all other departments’ products and offerings.
Expresses ideas effectively in individual and group situations.
- Adaptable and able to communicate positively and effectively with customers, participants and staff.
- Assist with the creation and communication of tournament playing schedules.
- Exceptional in-person customer communication and decision-making skills, confident and comfortable in one-to-one and group (dressing room) environments.
- Can confidently interpret, communicate, and enforce tournament rules as required.
- Attends all department meetings when required.
- Is up-to-date with current promotions and contests; can comfortably convey promotional messages to customers in one-to-one and group (dressing room) environments to increase awareness and participation.
- Ability to defuse emotionally charged situations and strives for win / win outcomes.
- Ability to listen effectively to all concerns and conflicts with an open mind and customer focus.
- Creates and maintains a positive and professional relationship with all stakeholders.
- Provides a high level of accuracy and detail.
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal orientated).
- Provides a high level of professionalism.
ADAPTABLE & FLEXIBLE:
- Must be flexible to work varying shifts (evenings and weekends).
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic and approachable.
- Willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities as required.
- Ability to recognize a problem or trend and taking the appropriate steps to improve the situation or problem.
- Ability to be proactive, look back at weaknesses and move forward towards improvement.
UNDERSTANDS BUSINESS GOALS, PLANS & ORGANIZES:
- Ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Protects the integrity of the CCT Brand / Product at all times by ensuring quality of delivery through the application of established standards and processes.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Provide Health and Safety Leadership:
- Is aware of the Facility Emergency Plan.
- Reports any unsafe Health & Safety conditions.
- Is aware of location of First Aid kit and Incident Reports.
- Is "WHMIS” and "Workplace Violence" trained.
- Is trained to Level One safety standards.
- Is aware of the location of the Defibrillator and how to use it.
- Ensures a written account of important information is communicated to the Tournament Manager.
- Ensures tournament registration fees (for teams and individuals) are collected in accordance with established payment policies and best-practices.
- Possesses an excellent working knowledge of current Hockey Canada (and/or USA Hockey) and applicable tournament rules.
- Strong working knowledge of online statistics hardware and software (including customer features, administrative tools and processes).
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of suspension guidelines and processes and is responsible for the assessment, communication and enforcement of them.
- Has proficient computer skills in: CLASS.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of CCT brand features and competitive advantages (including online tools and services).
ENERGY & ENVIROMENTAL SENSITIVITY:
- Ensures consideration for best practices in energy use management and environmental impact are employed.