Our North American Terminal Operations (NATO) in Bruderheim, Alberta, reflects our ability to pursue creative growth opportunities. Recognizing its strategic location, we transformed the site of our former sodium chlorate plant at Bruderheim, Alberta into a storage and transloading facility to efficiently service the vast oil & gas and oil sands sectors in Alberta. We also currently use the site for transloading caustic soda and hydrochloric acid from our North Vancouver facility for use in both the oil & gas and oil sands sectors and the pulp sector in Alberta. Canexus NATO is currently seeking:
The Logistics Coordinator must be a team player with strong customer service skills. Reporting to the Terminal Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with a team of logistics professionals.
This position is 5 days per week with the expectation of regular weekend work and as required for relief coverage.
- Provide excellent Customer Service in support of terminal operations.
- With Operations and Canexus logistics ensure effective management of all rail and truck activities.
- Order rail inbound switches to meet customer and terminal requirements.
- Generate accurate and timely shipping and billing documents for all rail and truck movements from the terminal.
- Enter billing weights and complete orders with efficiency and accuracy in SAP.
- Provide reporting to internal and external customers of rail car availability and status.
- Assist in developing and executing railcar shopping schedules (where required) for customer railcar maintenance.
- Update and maintain terminal inventory spreadsheets and database with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure Canexus shipments are in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, Company policies, safety and environmental standards, and Responsible Care practices
- Understand and fulfill responsibilities outlined in the Quality Management System
- Respond to customer concerns and assisting in the development and nurturing of excellent, long term customer relationships.
- Minimum Grade 12 with 3 years Logistic experience.
- Experience with data entry programs.
- Experience dealing with customers.
Canexus offers a competitive total compensation package. We wish to thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered further will be contacted. www.canexus.ca