Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||The Cadmus Group is seeking a dependable and detail-oriented professional for our Waltham, MA office to assist our accounting and other administrative departments. This position will primarily perform bookkeeping and other accounting tasks while also serving as the face of the company at the front desk. Additional responsibilities include supplies, mail distribution, and other office management functions.
In this highly visible role you will be a key member of our back office. Specific functions including employee expense voucher administration, vendor and subcontractor invoice processing and accounts receivable tracking. You will also act as the primary receptionist greeting clients and visitors and performing other reception and administrative duties. Other responsibilities may include performing quantitative analyses (e.g., creating and manipulating spreadsheets and databases), producing written documents, and assisting staff nationwide with problems.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented problem solver with a willingness to learn new subject matter and will possess the ability to multi-task as well as work both independently and collaboratively in teams. Strong computer and communication skills are a must as well as a professional and cheerful demeanor. Promptness and dependability are also important characteristics. Reception duties require prompt arrival at 8:30 a.m. and departure at 5:30 p.m.
||• Accounts payable voucher processing
• Coordination of facilities maintenance and ordering of office supplies.
• Process daily bank deposits.
• Track and monitor accounts receivable.
• Perform quantitative analyses (e.g., create and manipulate spreadsheets and databases), produce written documents, and provide assistance to staff, company-wide.
• Serve as primary receptionist, greeting and signing in clients and visitors to Cadmus.
• Perform other administrative duties, as required.
||• High school diploma, or equivalent, and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• Must have excellent computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Possess willingness to learn and ability to solve problems.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
• Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively in teams.
||This is a fixed work schedule which requires attendance Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
||Full Time Regular