Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Seasonal Utility Person
||Roads & Parks Maintenance
||Reporting to a Parks Supervisor, the successful applicants will perform general clean-up and maintenance in assigned locations such as parks, streets, creeks, right of ways, etc. This seasonal position works up to 40 hours per week and is expected to run for up to 6 months, May to October, subject to operational need.
||The Seasonal Utility Person will be responsible for:
• Picking up litter from parks, playgrounds, parking lots, etc.
• Emptying litter containers
• Cutting and trimming grass and weeds using mowers and trimmers
• Preparing ground by digging, raking, and planting
• Cleaning public washroom facilities
• Other labour duties as assigned
||The successful candidate will ideally have a high school diploma and demonstrated experience in parks maintenance, municipal experience is preferred. Additionally, the incumbent must possess a class ‘G’ driver’s licence with a clean driving record. This position must be available to work shifts and weekends.
|Posting Closing Date
||$15.58-20.03 per hour