Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Business Performance Advisor (contract)
|Number of Employees Needed
||The Business Performance Advisor provides internal consulting to departments to assist in developing performance measures and facilitating continuous improvement initiatives. This position works with the service owners in departments to align performance measurement and business process improvement with strategic goals and objectives. The position works on developing and maintaining performance measurement and business process management frameworks and related networks that link these aspects of the corporation together.
The City of Burlington is looking for two contract employees for a period of two years with the possible extension of an additional year.
||Specifically this position will work as part of a team to:
• Develop performance measurement and continuous improvement methodologies, tools, and templates to support the implementation of Results Based Accountability (RBA) and Business Performance Management (BPM);
• Provide support to department managers in the use of RBA and BPM tools and templates and in data development, collection and monitoring.
• Facilitate the development of recommendations for policies, procedures and improvements
||The successful candidate will have a University Degree or Community College Diploma in business administration or equivalent. In addition they will have experience:
• in the field of performance management or continuous improvement initiatives - at least 3-5 years experience.
• with the principles, practices and techniques of performance measurement and business process management
• working both independently and as part of a project team;
• presenting, facilitating and delivering reports; and
• with project management and office automation technology.
This position must be able to develop excellent customer relationships by providing support in a consultative manner. When providing support, this person must be able to review standard practices and procedures with a critical eye and be able to identify new processes that enhance both productivity and service delivery for the department.
|Posting Closing Date
||$63,279 - $79,099 (under review)