Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||2013 Horizons Busperson/Aide serveur Horizons
||Under direct supervision, performs tasks to assist bartenders and servers in satisfying guests by clearing and cleaning tables in Horizons Cafe or dining area and providing other items to guests as requested. Will participate in other stocking, clearing and cleaning functions to CN Tower standards.
||• Assist in the set-up of the bars.
• Ensure restaurant is ready to begin service.
• Open cabinet, Pro Bar, fridges and cages.
• Keep bussing area clean.
• Bring breakfast pastries up from base kitchen and any other orders.
• Assist bars by ensuring that they are stocked, clean.
• Assist in making drinks as directed by bartender.
• Clear all dirty tables and reset them.
• Ensure fridges and bars are stocked.
• Conduct inventory of outdoor fridge, bars, kitchen fridge and storage closets.
• Assist bartender with final closing of bar.
• Collect and remove garbage.
• Assist bartender if required
||Education and Experience
•A diploma from a secondary school is preferred.
•A minimum of one year of related experience is required.
•Able to work under pressure with conflicting demands, frequent interruptions, and heavy workloads.
•Possesses knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the bartending/server field.
•Excellent organizational skills to prioritize calls and requests.
•Must possess excellent problem-solving, negotiation, interpersonal skills, and verbal and written communication skills to deal with internal and external clients and guests. Must exercise a good degree of judgment, diplomacy and tact to responsibly deal with all guests.
•Flexible to work rotating shifts, overtime and weekends.
•Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset.
•Light to moderate physical effort. Requires handling of light and moderate weight objects including cases of wine and tables, a significant amount of standing or walking. Effort applies to number of hours as required by business demand.
|Health and Safety
||•Work in compliance with the provisions of the OHSA, regulations, and internal policies and procedures
•Report to his or her supervisor, or the CN Tower any contravention of the OHSA, regulations, or the CN Tower policies and procedures or any observed hazard
||Food & Beverage