Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||2013 Seasonal Bilingual Receptionist / Recptionniste Bilingue saisonnier
||The CN Tower Receptionist must be fully French/English bilingual. They will direct and upsell to CN Tower callers and greet and direct Administration guests.
Assist Office Administrator with operation of Office Services area.
Research and report future events and factors affecting Tower attendance flow.
Assist in telephone system communications.
||• Provide general and upcoming CN Tower information to guests and other visitors
• Operate a 5 line switchboard console and provide general CN Tower information to callers
• Assist Administration guests and direct them to the appropriate person or department or provide information they require (e.g., job application, onsite meetings, company information, etc.)
• Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail distribution
• Daily research in Toronto newspaper for Tower mentions and upcoming events affecting Tower attendance
• Assist in the flow and distribution of office supplies and marketing collateral (e.g., letter head, envelopes etc.)
||• Able to work under pressure with conflicting demands, frequent interruptions, and heavy workloads
• An excellent organizational skill to prioritize calls and requests
• Must possess excellent problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal skills, and verbal and written communication skills to deal with internal and external clients and guests.
• Must possess exceptional computer skills especially the Microsoft Office Suite
• Flexible to work rotating shifts, overtime and weekends in the summer
• Bilingualism (English/French) is required
|Health and Safety
||• Work in compliance with the provisions of the OHSA, regulations, and internal policies and procedures
• Attend all required health and safety training programs (e.g. WHMIS, orientation), and apply knowledge to daily operating procedures at the CN Tower.