Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||2013 Imaging Agent, EdgeWalk - Seasonal
||Imaging staff are to arrange the entire Photo Video network from the upper Summit Room launch room to the Photo Video gallery. They are to create, edit and author all individual High Definition video’s and create, edit and print all group and single shot photo’s for each of the Edge Walk guests. They will also prepare each portfolio package identifying and arranging the appropriate certificate, photo’s and video’s for each.
This role is to provide the highest level of customer service in order to maintain the highest world class standard in a timely manner within a high pressure environment.
||• Create, edit and print photos as well as create, edit and author DVDs of the Edge Walk guest’s experience.
• Provide friendly and outgoing courteous customer service to guests.
• Open and close the front desk area according to a prescribed checklist
• Monitor the quality of photos and DVDs and communicate with respective staff and guides on how to improve such quality.
• Look after and maintain all photography and video equipment ensuring it is all in working order.
• Compile and keep stock of each photo / video camera and SD card including inventory management in regards to signing in and out of equipment to the guides.
• Recommend and implement improvements to key functions, equipment and processes.
• Assist in all front desk duties including upselling and assisting Booking Agents. photos and DVD’s.
• Organize and archive photos and videos from past walks
• Assist Managers with inventory checks and procedures..
• Source, edit & produce videos and photos based on need
• Keep all photo counters clean and tidy.
• Work with the Edge Walk guides to improve and make adjustments to photo and video capturing.
• Ensure that each client receives the correct certificate, photo and video in a timely manner.
• Perform additional duties as directed by Associate Manager, EdgeWalk and EdgeWalk Leads.
||• Relevant college or university education in digital imaging for photography and video production.
• Relevant and recent experience with digital imaging and video editing on an Apple computer system.
• High School diploma.
• Prior face to face customer service experience with a proven track record of excellent customer service.
• Working knowledge of the following software and asset; Aperture Aperate 3, Adobe Lightroom 3, Toast Titanium 10 Pro also including OSX and iLife 11.
• Knowledge of a PC based system including Microsoft office.
• Previous experience working with cash/debit/credit card systems.
• Must have a natural friendly personality that makes guests feel welcome and appreciated.
• Must possess excellent computer and imaging skills especially with the ability to edit and work with different video / photo formats on a MacIntosh computer.
• Must be able to work in a high demand environment with frequent interruptions, and heavy workloads.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle shifting priorities.
• Must possess excellent problem-solving, negotiation, interpersonal skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Must exercise an excellent degree of judgment, diplomacy and tact to responsibly deal with all guests.
• Excellent sales skills with ability to up sell and promote various Edge Walk and CN Tower products.
• Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
• Flexible to work rotating shifts, weekends, days, evenings, holidays when scheduled.
• Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
|Health and Safety
||• Work in compliance with the provisions of the OHSA, regulations, and internal policies and procedures
• Use or wear the equipment, protective devices or clothing that the CN Tower requires, such as gloves, protective eyewear, respirators and safety shoes/boots
• Report to his or her supervisor any missing or defective equipment or protective device which could endanger any person
• Report to his or her supervisor, or the CN Tower any contravention of the OHSA, regulations, or the CN Tower policies and procedures or any observed hazard