Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||2014 Horizons Server (Seasonal) / Serveur Horizons (Saisonnier)
||Persons in this position are responsible for maintaining high quality guest service standards through taking food and beverage orders and delivering orders to guest tables in Horizons Restaurant. Persons in this position provide guests with superior service by offering information on CN Tower products and services, and meeting CN Tower guest service and Smart Serve standards.
||• Responsible for taking beverage and food orders and delivering orders.
• Ensure that side stands are stocked with side plates, cutlery, napkins and printer paper.
• Responsible for following federal, provincial and local policies and regulations for serving alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner.
• Ensure that all tables are properly set up to meet CN Tower standards, including proper tent card inserts, salt, pepper shakers and full sugar containers.
• Making cash deposits with the Cash Office as required.
• Polishing cutlery.
• Working special events as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
||• Able to work under pressure with conflicting demands, frequent interruptions, and heavy workloads.
• Possesses knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the bartending/server field.
• Must possess excellent problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal skills, and verbal and written communication skills to deal with internal and external clients and guests.
• Must possess good computer skills. Food and Beverage point of sale software skills is an asset
• Smart Serve certification is an asset.
• Flexible to work rotating shifts, overtime and weekends.
• Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset.
|Health and Safety
||• Work in compliance with the provisions of the OHSA, regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
• Know, understand and employ established rules and procedures for handling materials, equipment and processes.
||Food & Beverage