Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||2013 Booking Agent, EdgeWalk - Seasonal
||Booking Agents manage, book, service and execute all Edge Walk reservations including all cash, debit and credit card handling. They also assist with all front desk duties including, up-selling products and assisting Imaging Agents. They are also responsible for providing guests with extraordinary service and information on all aspects of the Edge Walk experience.
||• To greet, up sell and book guests into various timeslots for the Edge Walk.
• Open and close the front desk area according to standard operating procedures.
• Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards with a solid product knowledge.
• Prepares, responds and inputs all Web enquiries, telephone enquiries and general reservations into their respective time slots.
• Book and process all walk-in guests and ensure transactions are completed in a timely and friendly manner.
• Accurately and efficiently operate point of sale systems and accurately maintain all cash transactions at the till.
• Ensure all required information forms and certificates are completed for each guest.
• Assist manager with keeping inventory and stock of all necessary materials, including forms, certificates, uniforms etc.
• Completes an initial screening of the guests to ensure compliance of Edge Walk safety guidelines
• Respond to all external guest booking’s and enquiries via e-mail, phone and fax.
• Manage requests for last minute changes to reservations, group sizing, timing etc.
• Assist with showing and up selling Edge Walk photos and DVD’s.
• Keep all work counters clean and tidy.
• Work with Associate Manager to improve and make adjustments to bookings.
• Perform additional duties as directed by Associate Manager, EdgeWalk and EdgeWalk Leads.
||• A diploma from a secondary school is required.
• Prior face to face customer service experience with a proven track record in excellent customer service
• Excellent sales skills with ability to up sell and promote various EdgeWalk and CN Tower products.
• Must be very outgoing and extremely personable.
• Must have a natural friendly personality that makes guests feel welcome and appreciated.
• Previous experience working with cash, debit, and credit card systems.
• Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and in person.
• Must be computer literate and have a very strong knowledge and operating ability of Microsoft office Office with the focus being Excel and Word.
• Able to work in a high demand environment with frequent interruptions, and heavy workloads.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle shifting priorities.
• Must possess excellent problem-solving, negotiation, interpersonal skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Must exercise an excellent degree of judgment, diplomacy and tact to responsibly deal with all guests.
• Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
• Flexible to work rotating shifts, weekends, days, evenings, holidays when scheduled.
• Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset.
• Light to infrequently moderate physical effort. Requires handling of light weight objects and, frequently, a large amount of standing or walking. Under the general supervision of the EdgeWalk Associate Manager, moderate weight applies to infrequent movement of supplies as required by business demand. Effort applies to number of hours as required.
|Health and Safety
||• Work in compliance with the provisions of the OHSA, regulations, and internal policies and procedures
• Use or wear the equipment, protective devices or clothing that the CN Tower requires, such as gloves, protective eyewear, respirators and safety shoes/boots
• Report to his or her supervisor any missing or defective equipment or protective device which could endanger any person