Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
||High end resort community on the Emerald Coast, Florida Pan Handle.
(New construction, on property up scale restaurant)
||Food and Beverage
||Restaurant General Manager, High End Resort Community
||Immediate need for a Restaurant General Manager. Construction begins May 1 2012, completed April 2013. Two story upsale restaurant & lounge venue. Top floor is open air upscale lounge and wine venue. First floor is mixed use: market and bistro, outside covered seating, total seating is 200. Will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Immediate need to create an environment for guests emulating the highest luxury product and service standards while maintaining the Resorts brand standards. Delivers revenues and profits by developing and executing, marketing, financial, and restaurant service execution plan annually. Staff of 30 during peak season which is May thru September and 15 off season.
• Establishes/Executes restaurant business plan by continuously surveying restaurant market demands; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
• Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing a financial plan; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average food/beverage checks.
• Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands. • Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
• Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
•Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings and quality; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
• Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
||Ideal candidate will come from/have experience with high end community resort restaurant venues and or stand alone up scale resorts.
Cost Accounting, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy, Decision Making, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Verbal and Written Communication, Customer Focus, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Quality Focus.
Education: BS/BA in Management or Hospitality, or equivalent experience
Minimum Years and Type of Experience Required:
5-8 years minimum combined experience managing large full service food and beverage operations, guest services, ideally in a high end community style living operation.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||Generous base salary plus bonus and relocation expenses. $100k+ position