Please apply online. Resumes must be in MS-Word '.doc' or plain text .'txt' format.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Senior Coordinator, Clinical Administrative Databases (CAD)
||The Senior Coordinator, CAD is responsible for the coordination and delivery of assigned product development/enhancement and expansion/uptake projects/initiatives in the Clinical Administrative Databases (CAD) area within CIHI’s Acute and Ambulatory Care Information Services branch. Duties and responsibilities include developing and monitoring plans, execution of project activities, synthesis and write up of key findings and recommendations from projects, stakeholder communications and support, and the analysis and improvement to/documentation of key business process flows. The Senior Coordinator works under the direction of a designated CAD Program Lead and/or the Manager while collaborating and liaising with other CAD and CIHI staff.
|Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and monitors project plans and participates in/ensures the completion of deliverables. Provides progress and status updates to the CAD leadership team and identifies potential risks, resource challenges and required adjustments.
- Coordinates and/or executes on project logistics and activities including meeting scheduling and facilitation, drafting and developing pertinent documentation, obtaining approvals and similar tasks.
- Gathers, tracks, reviews and assesses information on various aspects of assigned projects. Solicits timely input and feedback from internal and external stakeholders and develops communications materials as appropriate.
- Coordinates quality assurance of documentation, information and products from assigned projects. Ensures CAD and CIHI policies, procedures and processes are followed and provides training to other staff as required.
- Participates in meetings to identify and resolve system issues; assesses potential gaps and provides improvement recommendations for key CAD business processes. Ensures comprehensive process documentation.
- Participates in client-facing activities related to on-boarding of new and existing clients; monitors and expedites stakeholder use of CAD products and information.
- Develops and maintains content knowledge as it relates to assigned projects and departmental processes.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships and works in collaboration with a variety of CIHI stakeholders internal and external to the AACIS Branch as well as external stakeholders on committees, working groups and content experts.
|Knowledge & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Health Sciences, Health Information, Social Sciences, Administration or Business related field or equivalent.
- Three to five years of related experience in health care or a related field.
- Multi-stakeholder project management experience in a health organization.
- Knowledge of CIHI products, services and general familiarity with CIHI as an organization is an asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities at once and reprioritization as necessary.
- Knowledge of/experience with quantitative/statistical methods a definite asset.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and self- learn.
- Fluency in both official languages is an asset.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Closing Date/Date limite