Please apply online. Resumes must be in MS-Word '.doc' or plain text .'txt' format.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Coordinator, Education - contract ending April 25, 2014
||The Coordinator, Education is a key player within the Education team, responsible for various activities that support the development, promotion and delivery of CIHI’s education program. Working collaboratively with program areas the coordinator has responsibility for activities related to the production and external delivery of course content and activities related to scheduling, promotion and customer support.
|Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Learning Centre (LMS) pages for web conferences, workshops and self-studies, uploading course materials for external customer use, and preparing self-study content.
- Coordinates, maintains and monitors program plans and deliverables. As the key point of contact, allocates/directs requests to other team members to complete scheduling and promotion activities, ensuring key tasks are completed, corporate standards are applied and delivered within the appropriate timeframe.
- Delivers training to internal presenters on the use of our web conferencing tools, provides web conference design and development support to program areas and acts as a technical support resource to presenters and external participants in the delivery of web conferences and troubleshooting issues.
- Coordinates access to web conferencing application, and produces reports for departmental, corporate and program area use.
- Participates in the monitoring and evaluation of education offerings and suggests revisions to existing processes or materials to ensure the overall quality of educational initiatives at CIHI.
- Works with external customers and program areas to coordinate the development, scheduling and delivery of custom and in-house workshops and web conferences.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Participates in internal and external projects and activities as required.
|Knowledge & Experience
- Relevant degree or diploma in a business related field or equivalent combination of education/experience (e.g. adult education, project coordination).
- Two-three years of related experience in a liaison or coordination role, working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with overlapping timelines and firm deadlines.
- Superior organizational skills and a detail-oriented approach to tasks.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Project coordination/management experience is strongly desired.,
- Experience maintaining web applications.
- Experience working in an educational setting is an asset.
- Superior customer relations skills are an asset.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (eg: Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiar with basic html programming and course development tools (Captivate, Adobe Presenter) is preferred.
- A working knowledge of web conferencing tools such as WebEx is an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in both official languages is preferred.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Closing Date/Date limite