Please apply online. Resumes must be in MS-Word '.doc' or plain text .'txt' format.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Senior Coordinator, Central Client Services
||The Senior Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination and administration of operational and logistical activities related to providing first tier client support in a consistent and standard manner. The Senior Coordinator will work closely with CCS Team Lead and manager to develop and monitor work plans to meet operational deliverables while ensuring clients have a consistent experience. The Senior Coordinator is responsible to prepare draft program/project work plans and other project related documentation, and related budget activities. This includes coordinating the dissemination of information and/or products; taking the lead on coordinating CCS special project work, such as resolving complex queries, enhancement projects, audits, security incidents and service agreement related tasks; coordinating the preparation of status reports and updates for corporate reporting purposes; collaborating and liaising with a variety of internal and external clients and stakeholders; ensuring that all aspects of the project/program are in line with corporate policies and adhere to internal processes.
|Duties and Responsibilities
- Working under the direction of the team lead, develops and monitors program/project plans and deliverables. This includes developing draft project plans, communication/ dissemination plans, establishing timelines and milestones, identifying resources requirements and potential risks, and regularly monitoring the overall progress. Provides status updates to management to ensure timelines and deliverables are on track.
- Coordinates all operational and logistical aspects related to the project/program, including, but not limited to, organizing and/or facilitating meetings, drafting and developing pertinent documentation, and obtaining required approvals.
- Provides input and support to the Team Lead/Manager in the development of operational plans and budget, monitors the project/program budget, and prepares reports for quarterly/annual financial reporting. Ensures that all aspects of the project/program are in line with corporate policies and adhere to internal processes.
- Coordinates and completes tasks related to CCS projects such as maintaining standard processes, regular audits, metrics, supporting security incidents, service agreement and self-service work and other special projects as assigned.
- In collaboration with the Team Lead and appropriate IT staff, ensure the successful updates/enhancements to CCS applications. This will include developing testing plans and ensuring successful testing and implementation of updates.
- Develops and maintains relationships and works in collaboration with a variety of internal and external clients, including program areas within and external to the branch, corporate support departments, and external committees, working groups and stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains in-depth content knowledge and expertise as it relates to Central Client Services.
- Identifies process gaps, provides recommendations for process improvement, and develops and implements changes to departmental process documentation (e.g. standard operating procedures, processes, procedures, tools, techniques).
- Provides guidance and direction to employees involved in project/program as it related to timelines and deliverables; mentors CCS coordinators and other staff as required.
- Performs additional responsibilities upon request.
|Knowledge & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in a business related field or equivalent combination of education/experience; graduate degree an asset. Good understanding of the health system and CIHI program areas.
- 3-5 years’ experience in project/program coordination and client support in a related field.
- Familiarity with budget process and other project/resource monitoring tools.
- Familiarity with legal agreements.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work within interdisciplinary project/program teams and/or multi-manager/matrix environment.
- Experience in identifying and improving standard operating procedures and processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Understanding of project management principles and the project management lifecycle, and the requirements within each phase.
- Understanding of information systems and related tools and processes; experience with databases and system testing an asset.
- Strong experience in MS Office applications (Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; facilitation and presentation skills an asset.
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in both official languages is an asset.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Closing Date/Date limite