Please apply online. Resumes must be in MS-Word '.doc' or plain text .'txt' format.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Administrative Assistant - Contract ending July 31, 2014
||The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the managers and department staff in the Health Expenditures and MIS and Costing groups.
|Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes documents and publications to final script, working to requested deadlines.
- Provides support in the preparation of agendas, documents, analytic reports and presentation materials for meetings and conferences.
- Organizes conference calls, in-house meetings, and external meetings and conferences at the request of managers and staff. May include reserving facilities, arranging for catering, ensuring availability of appropriate audio-visual equipment, checking of hotel contracts to ensure accuracy, assisting with room set-up for in-house sessions, and delivery of meeting materials to participants.
- Administers the leave tracking process for Health Expenditures and MIS and Costing.
- Organizes and maintains correspondence and project files.
- Makes arrangements for travel and accommodation.
- Prepares cheque requisitions, travel expense claims and other forms as requested.
- Gathers relevant documents/information in support of projects.
- Composes and signs replies to general inquiries of a non-technical nature, acknowledgements and interim replies.
- Takes minutes for meetings as required.
- Provides general office duties as requested.
- Provides telephone relief for the receptionist as required.
|Knowledge & Experience
- High School Diploma plus one to two years of formal education in a specialized field.
- Two years related administrative experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, email and electronic calendar software. Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven organizational ability.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Professional demeanour.
- Fluency in both official languages is preferred.
- Experience with Desk-top publishing is considered an asset.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Closing Date/Date limite