Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Bridgenex is a highly regarded staffing firm focusing on hi tech industries including but not limited to the Semiconductor, IT, and Software Development arenas. Because of our specialization, we have extensive contacts and connections with companies and people who work in those areas. For more than a decade, Bridgenex has worked alongside candidates in finding them placement with tech companies throughout the U.S.
Placement through Bridgenex follows a strict confidentiality process. This process is designed to both protect the hiring company from any potential vulnerability and candidates from hiring discrimination. Thus, Bridgenex is able to establish a line of communication between companies and candidates that will not jeopardize any party's privacy.
To receive more information about related employment opportunities, visit our website at www.bridgenex.com and access our talent portal.
||Our client is a large public company forming an "Internet of Things" (IoT) team dedicated to the software and services aspects of IoT. This team is building a cloud platform to enables a true cross-service, cross-device IoT world, and especially, one with an ultimate goal: to make people's life and health better thanks to technology, and bring magical user experiences we all have dreamt of through science fictions books or movies over the past decades.
||United States [US]
||Senior Big Data Engineer
||The position involves adding a key player and thought-leader to the team to scale the data collection, storage and use in a nascent platform to high volume and high reliability. You will be working on huge datasets to create highly complex applications for distributed and parallel systems using the latest JVM and Big Data technologies.
You will also help to decide upon technical strategy and technology choice through R&D and prototyping.
||- Strong hands-on experience on design and implementation, testing and deployment, etc.
- Responsibility of the platform's massive data storage systems and architecture.
- Good understanding of how the platform is being used to profile data sources and implement data processing and storage solutions that ingest, cleanse, transform, integrate, enhance and manage big data.
- Also participate in and help improve key processes including software requirements, software design, code review, and testing.
- Stay abreast of technology trends, inform the team on the emerging software and hardware technologies, and lead discussions about incorporating new technology that could impact their roadmap.
- Savvy about which open source projects to leverage and what to build in-house.
||- Must have strong experience in software engineering skills from a JVM and Big Data background (Java, Scala, Hadoop, Cassandra, Mongo, etc.).
- Should have advanced Computer Science knowledge and background (algorithms, distributed systems, low latency, concurrency, machine learning, big-O notation etc.).
- Also strong commercial experience of creating highly scalable big data systems.
- Must be familiar with Kafka, Zookeeper, Storm, Shark, Play Framework a plus.
- Also proven ability to work in a startup-like environment with little supervision.
- BS/MS/PhD in CS, data/information science or related technical field.
|Account Manager Profile