Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Technology Credit Union has served the high tech workforce and its ecosystem in Silicon Valley and the greater Bay Area for over 50 years. It is recognized as one of the best-managed and strongest financial institutions in the country. With more than $1.5 billion in assets and still growing, TechCU is a leader in its field — offering online and mobile banking, 10 full-service branches in the Bay Area, and comprehensive wealth management and business services. TechCU members have access to over 68,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
A certified Bay Area Green Business, TechCU is also dedicated to its local communities — providing support to a wide variety of organizations with a focus on education, environmental sustainability, philanthropy and youth wraparound services. Each year, TechCU employees volunteer countless hours to a variety of worthy causes.
At TechCU, We Invest--in our customers, in our employees, in our values. We provide a rewarding and challenging work environment, one that is committed to providing superior customer service from exceptional employees.
If you want to invest in your career, enjoy the rewards of offering exceptional service, and work for an employer that sincerely cares about their employees, Technology Credit Union is the place for you.
||United States [US]
||TechCU - Contact Center Specialist - (Technology Credit Union)
||The Contact Center Specialist is responsible for providing support and assistance to existing members, potential members and other parties who contact Technology Credit Union by telephone and/or email, including other Credit Union departments. When responding to incoming phone calls and emails, the Contact Center Specialist adheres to established Credit Union policies and procedures to effectively satisfy inquiries, resolve problems, fulfill services requests and cross-sell relevant products and services presented to the Contact Center.
Member Service Operations
- In a professional manner handles telephone/email inquiries, including:
- Provides quality customer service during each call
- Handles calls in accordance with established department guidelines, while adhering to all Credit Union policies and procedures
- Accurately explains the features and benefits of all Tech CU products and services relevant to the needs of the caller
- Provides clear and accurate information in a timely manner
- Properly directs calls/requests to appropriate Credit Union employee/department for processing as needed
- Able to clearly and accurately explain the features, benefits and processes of all Credit Union products and services including all membership and service related fees.
- Responds to requests for assistance from staff and other Credit Union departments.
- Applies consultative sales and service skills to identify opportunities to refer appropriate products based on member needs.
- Effectively explains/cross-sells current marketing campaigns and promotional offers.
- Meets product referral goals as outlined by management.
- Effectively explains Credit Union policies, procedures, and compliance regulations.
- Process authorized transactions/request accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Provides caller with locations and hours of operations pertaining to Tech CU Financial Centers, Co-Op ATM’s and CU Service Centers.
- Achieves a monthly Quality Monitor average of 90% or better.
- Maintains a 92% available time for calls.
- Supports the Credit Union’s Mission & Vision and Lives the Tech CU Values (Accelerate, Collaborate, Innovate, & Cultivate).
- Meets on a monthly basis with manager to discuss goal alignment, performance metrics, and development plans.
- Adheres to Policy & Procedure put forth in employee handbook; upholds employee Code of Conduct/Ethics, and ensures confidentiality of the workplace.
- The employee will comply with all rules and regulations as defined by applicable regulatory agencies.
- The employee will also adhere to all internal controls and security measures designed to ensure regulatory compliance with State and Federal laws.
- Education: High School diploma plus additional business/vocational education.
- Courses in related business areas necessary to maintain position proficiency.
- Experience: 2 years combined banking and/or call center experience preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills: Good time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization, team orientation, P.C. Internet, and service skills.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to sit 92% of the day.
- Mouse and use Keyboard, read computer screen for 90% of time during which one is seated.
- Listening/speaking to others for 92% of time during which one is seated.
||CU, credit union, bank, contract center specialist, support, assistance, cross selling, , service, phone, email, customer service, CU, credit union, bank, TechCU
|Account Manager Profile