If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||European Sales Director - Enterprise Software
Growing demand from Europe for our client’s enterprise solution has created the need to expand and open up a European office to be based in England. The location will be based in either London or one of the major tech hubs in England (M4 area or the Midlands) and as the new European Sales Director the location will be your choice. Your goals will be to one, build a team. And, two grow the business revenue in Europe and AME. It is as simple as that.
• Working from an existing revenue base you will responsible for leading and managing all sales in the EMEA including:
o Territory & Vertical planning and management
o Partner and Channel planning & management
o Account planning and management
o All EMEA sales forecasts and reporting; including market and customer reports
• Recruit, mentor, motivate and manage the European Team including:
o Partner/Channel Manager
o Enterprise Sales Rep
o Inside Enterprise sales team
o Sales Engineer
• Establish compensation and incentive plans
• Collaborate with the North American Director of sales on sales strategies
• Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to develop distribution/promotional strategies and lead generation programs
• Develop pricing policies and contractual terms/conditions/requirements suitable for each sales region
||SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• 10-15 enterprise software solution sales experience
• 5-10 years territory sales management & leadership experience
• Responsibility for a minimum of € 3-5 million in revenue
• Management and leadership of 5-10 staff
• Prior responsibilities comparable to those listed above
Candidates must have a Eurozone Citizenship or have Permanent Eurozone Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local UK residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
All applications are treated confidentially. We will not disclose your name or send your resume to any client without first discussing the opportunity with you.
No fee will be charged to any individual seeking or obtaining employment through our company.
||UK: London, M4 corridor or Midlands