If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||International DeltaV Contractors - remote field work
||Our client requires several English speaking DeltaV contractors for remote field work commissioning and maintaining systems in the Caribbean, Asia and South America.
Assignments will be 2-8 weeks in duration and in remote locations around the world.
You will be working closely with customers to ensure their satisfaction.
||Commissioning, upgrading & trouble shooting and maintaining DeltaV FieldBus based systems.
Requirements gathering and documentation.
||An Electrical Engineering Degree or a Technologist Diploma in Control Systems or additional control systems experience.
Control Systems Engineer or Technologist with 5-10 years’ work experience in:
• 3 - 5 years Delta V programming experience
• Foundation Fieldbus experience would be an asset.
• defining system requirements
• defining technical specifications
• PLC/DCS programming
• configuring control systems and HMI software
• Field work (2-8 week rotation) commission, upgrading, maintaining & trouble shooting control systems
• a variety of PLC's and HMIs and networking protocols would be an asset experience would be an asset.
Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written.
Strong customer facing experience including; working with challenging clients with unique personalities, managing expectations and diffusing problems.
Experience supporting business development and making technical presentations would be an asset.
This opportunity is open to candidates of any nationality; however you must have excellent English communication skills.
Only contractors will be considered for these projects.
Please include you income expectations with your application.
To apply for this job send us your resume for this specific position to:
||Caribbean, Asia & South America projects