If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||This is a great opportunity to join a world class company that is a leader in their field. This position will be reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director.
||• You will be the primary point of contact with suppliers to ensure there is an optimal inventory level at both the company and the supplier for anticipated requirements .
• Issue Purchasing Orders and maintain Purchasing Records as per SOP, recommend changes for improvements if necessary..
• Ensures the planning and part data in the ERP (Syspro) are accurate.
• Produce timely and accurate ERP reports for both management and suppliers.
• Manage issues related to supplier performance, take corrective action where possible and escalate to either corporate or supplier management when warranted.
||• Education in purchasing and/or production planning
• 3-5 years’ experience working in Purchasing and Production Planning within a manufacturing company using an ERP System, SYSPRO preferred.
• This position requires a person that is detail oriented and very well organized.
• Must have proven experience managing supplier relations
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are mandatory.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic team environment.
Candidates must have Canadian Citizenship or Canadian Permanent Residency status.
No relocation is available and only local residents will be considered at this time.
This is a full-time employee position, Contractors will not be considered.
||British Columbia [BC]